Julia M. Wei was awarded her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Santa Clara School of Law and admitted to the California State Bar in 2001. Prior to studying law, she worked as a financial analyst in the software industry, specializing in telecommunications clients. Julia graduated from the University of California at Berkeley in 1995.
Julia primarily represents creditors–private money investors, foreclosure investors, mortgage brokers, and loan servicers.
She is also experienced in protecting and recovering client’s equity in real estate investments in bankruptcy and collection proceedings, including the collection of judgments and receivership actions.
Julia has jury trial experience and has litigated adversary proceedings in the bankruptcy courts. She presently serves on the Board of the Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum, and is a past co-Chair of the pupilage Group for Don Edwards American Inns of Court, as well as the former PAC Chair for the California Mortgage Association. Previously she has also served as the co-Chair of Committee on Women in the Law and as Vice President of the Palo Alto Area Bar Association.
- Board Member – Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum
- PAC Chair – California Mortgage Association
- Co-chair of Pupillage Group – Don Edwards American Inns of Court (Commercial Bankruptcy)
- Member – Santa Clara County Bar Association Real Property Section Executive Committee
- Member – Santa Clara County Bar Association Bankruptcy Section,
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Member – Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Former Co-Chair – Palo Alto Area Bar Association, Committee on Women in the Law
- Former Vice President – Palo Alto Area Bar Association
- Alumnae – Alpha Gamma Delta, Omicron Chapter