Brewer Offord & Pedersen LLP has a robust commercial property law practice. Our attorneys handle real estate matters for commercial owners and tenants, in order to help our clients minimize their exposure to risk, protect their assets, defend against claims, take advantage of opportunities, and advance their interests.
In our commercial property brochure (view below, and download here), you can read about all aspects of our commercial real estate law practice. Read more about our experience and our capabilities, which include”
- Lease Drafting and Review
- Construction and Contractor Law
- Lease Enforcements
- Commercial Purchase & Sale Transactions
- Listing Agreements and Disputes
- Commercial Lease Negotiation and Options
- Premises Liability
- Neighbor Disputes
- Commercial Build-Out Provisions
Read Commercial Property Law Brochure
Click the cover image below to read the digital version of our commercial property brochure.